COVID-19 Health and Safety
Health and Safety Policies and Procedures at Honsberger Physio+
We take the health and safety of our team, clients and communities very seriously and as such have implemented a number of health and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
Client Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
1. Please complete your 'COVID-19 Health Screen' no more than two hours before your visit, you will recieve this via email. This must be completed prior to every visit to the clinic. If you do not receive your 'COVID-19 Health Screen' please call us in Markham at (905) 940-2627 or in Aurora at (905) 841-0411 and we will resend this to you.
2. All clients are still required to wear a mask during their appointment.
We reserve the right to deny treatment if a client is unable to wear the required personal protective equipment or fail to complete the required health screen. Each client case will be dealt with individually. If treatment is approved by the treating therapist, we will require a PPE Liability Release form to be signed before each visit.
Employee Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
1. All employees will be required to complete a mandatory daily Health Screen including a temperature check prior to each shift.
2. All employees have been provided with masks, face shields, protective eyewear and gloves. Depending on their governing body, there are different PPE regulations for various practitioners.
3. All surfaces in the treatment room and clinic will be regularly disinfected
- The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario requires Registered Massage Therapists to keep cleaning logs so these will be readily available for those this applies to
We only use DIN # certified, Health Canada approved cleaning products.
All staff have completed a rigorous three phase training program to ensure they completely understand and abide by all the new health and safety policies and procedures, including an IPAC Hand Hygiene training module.
Please be advised, operating expectations and health guidelines are changing rapidly and we are doing our best to stay on top of the risk factors and provide safe environments for our team and clients.
If you see anything you are not happy with, we encourage you to voice your concerns for immediate feedback to our Senior Leadership Team. We take your feedback very seriously.