Our experienced team of Registered Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists, Certified Athletic Therapists and Trainers, Osteopathic Manual Practitioners, Strength and Conditioning Coaches and Pilates Trainers are here to help!
What can you expect?
All Assessments stem from our Biomechanical, Functional Movement, and Postural philosophy.
We provide a thorough assessment that will look at the full body to identify the root cause behind your symptoms. This includes the following:
- A full review of your past and current medical history
- A postural assessment
- Gait assessment
- Joint specific range of motion and strength testing
- Neurological testing (as needed)
- Dynamic functional movement assessment (as needed)
- Hands on treatment during the assessment (yes, we actively treat you during your assessment!)
- Depending on your sport or injury we may use industry leading technology to validate our findings
- Education on the cause of your injury and a clear custom treatment plan
- Prescriptive exercise plan to take care of yourself from home
- Carefully selected healthcare tools to improve and enhance your recovery
Additional diagnostic testing may be required
- Pelvic Health (Aurora only)*
- Registered Massage Therapy*
- Athletic Therapy*
- Workplace Injury (WSIB) + Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Assessments
- Concussion Recovery
- Vision + Cognitive Training
- At-home Sleep Studies + Diagnostic Testing
- Sports Specific Testing + Training - Golf, Baseball, Running + more!
- Pilates Training (Aurora only)
- Custom Orthotics, Bracing + Compression Stockings
- Ergonomic Assessments, Functional Ability Evaluations + more!
*Some of our therapists are certified with additional accreditations including Titlest Performance Institute and Postural Restoration Institute® certificates, acupuncture, dry needling, cupping, kinesiotaping and more!
All of our treatments are conducted one-on-one in private rooms with regulated health professionals, who are truly experts in their fields!
All new patients must have an assessment before beginning treatment, or have a re-assessment if it has been more than 6-months since your last visit.
We do not employ the use of traditional modalities or assistants as we believe this deters from the relationship we build with our clients and the success of the treatment and performance plans!
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email us for advice:
We do not offer direct billing.
We will provide all required documentation to submit your claim to your extended healthcare provider.