REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY IN AURORA + MARKHAM!
Registered Massage Therapy reduces muscle tension.
Regular massage therapy treatments help to develop, maintain, rehabilitate and increase physical function. After a physically demanding workout, before a training session with your coach, after a stressful day... an experienced massage therapist can help!
At Honsberger Physio+, we offer Registered Massage Therapy in both Markham & Aurora, ON as a sports medicine based treatment. We provide an over the clothes, hands on injury prevention, athletic recovery approach to your care!
Once the assessment has been carried out, we use our findings and knowledge of body anatomy, biomechanics and functional movement to target specific areas. We incorporate job, sport and movement specific insights to your injuries and collaborate within our medical team to support your performance and recovery goals.
Click here to book!
Our treatments are geared towards:
- Athletic recovery
- Sports performance
- Muscle fatigue, tight muscles and/or spasms
- Muscle activation
- Chronic pain + fascial restrictions
- Aches and pains
- Headaches, jaw pain and TMJ issues
- Back, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle pain
- Posture issues
- Injury rehabilitation
- And more!
We have certified RMTs specialized in and passionate about:
- Sports Performance Vision Training + Cognitive Training
- Pre-hab - improve your strength and conditioning before surgery to speed up recovery
- Myofascial release
- Sympathetic Nervous System activation
- Kinesio + ROCK taping
- Craniosacral techniques
- Corporate and Workplace Wellness, Ergonomics and Functional Ability Evalautions
- Anxiety + Depression
We also provide WSIB and MVA services for those with claim numbers.
Please call us for more details on these specific services.