Honsberger Golf Winter League
Monday, December 4th, 2023 - Friday, March 29th, 2024
Join our Foresight Indoor Winter Golf League and embrace the opportunity to stay active, connect with fellow golf enthusiasts, and make the most of your winter by keeping your golf game dialed!
Whether you're an avid golfer or a beginner looking to enhance your skills, our league offers convenient tee times from Monday to Friday, including before work, during lunch breaks, and after work.
COMPETE FOR OVER $2000 WORTH OF PRIZES AWARDED TO THE TOP PLAYERS AT THE END OF THE SEASON...
Including a legendary Honsberger Golf trophy, GolfForever Swing Trainers, golf lessons, gift cards, golf equipment and of course BRAGGING RIGHTS!
- Play bi-weekly 18-hole tournament rounds and collect points over the season to be eligible for year-endprizing!
- 8 Rounds of golf over 16-week league
- Every 2 weeks a new tournament begins except for Tournament 2 that will run for 3 weeks due to the Holidays
- Rounds can be played as a single, 2-some, 3-some, or 4-some
- Each 18 hole round will take approximately 1 hour per player (includes 10 minute warmup time)
- Cost: $450
Before work, lunch time, and after work tee time are available Monday-Friday!
Spots are limited, email Dan to register now to reserve your spot.
|Tournament 1||December 4 - December 15||Cabot Cliffs|
|Tournament 2||December 18- January 5||Beaver Hills|
|Tournament 3||January 8 - January 19||Broken Tree|
|Tournament 4||January 22 - February 2||Kinsale Golf|
|Tournament 5||February 5 - February 16||Teton Pines|
|Tournament 6||February 20 - March 1||Blue Bayou|
|Tournament 7||March 4 - March 15||The Farms|
|Tournament 8||March 18 - March 29||Butterfield|
- 70% handicap will be applied (need to have registered handicap with Golf Canada). If you do not have a handicap, you wil play off scratch until we can determine what your handicap would be.
- Points will be based on low net score.
- Auto putting will be used in all tournament rounds
- A new course will be selected for each 2-week tournament (except for Tournament 2 that will run for 3-weeks due to the Holidays). Participants need to complete their 18-hole round within the tournament time frame for their score to be eligible for that tournament.
- If you are travelling over the winter, no need to worry as only 6 of 8 rounds will be used for scoring. If you play more than 6 rounds, your best 6 scores will be used.
- Tournament results and scoring will be tabulated at the end of every 2-week tournament and an email will be sent to all participants with results and updated scoring for the year.
1st place: 500 points
2nd place: 350 points
3rd place: 250 points
4th place: 200 points
5th place: 150 points
6th place: 125 points
7th place: 100 points
8th place: 75 points
9th place: 50 points
10th – last: 25 points
How to Register:
Spots are limited, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to sign up!